Monday, December 28, 2009

Happy New Year

A little early ya think! Yes, for most people New Years is still a few days away. BUT for me, it starts today. For just over a week, todays date December 28, 2009 has been stuck in my head. I'm really not sure why, but when I think about the new year and the possiblity of new beginnings this is the date that has stuck.

Why a blog and why the change? The last few years have been a struggle. I need an outlet. A place to be ME and to find MYSELF again.

What to expect? At this point I'm not sure. I LOVE to sew, quilt, bake and read. I don't like to clean, do laundry and listen to my wonderful kids scream. Although, these are things that I do on a daily basis and I don't do a lot of the things that I enjoy. That needs to change and that's why I think I am going to take it day by day.

So here's to a NEW year, NEW beginnings and a NEW me!

Mattie!

No comments:

Post a Comment