Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Hmmm, photos

Nope none yet! But I hope to be adding photos in the near future. My first day did not go as planned and day 2 is not looking very well either.

Why? Sick kiddos. Is that an excuse? No but I am using it as one.

Laundry is piling up! Why? My dryer has not been working since before Thanksgiving. What and you haven't had it fixed? Nope, too many other pressing things needed to be paid for. How have you been doing laundry? Washing a load a day and hanging in the laundry room or by the patio doors and family room windows on SUNNY days. The sunny days have been few and far between of late, BUT, it's sunny today and laundry is hanging. A dryer is in the works.

Why haven't I bought a new one? Can't afford one, can't afford the payment on one. We have debt and that needs to be paid for. I'm working on a used one, that doesn't cost much more than I can afford. My goal is to be out of debt by October 2011. That's a little less than 2 years. Can I do it? IF I stick my mind to it and stick with the plan, this GOAL will become a REALITY!

I'm off to find the motivation I need to get some projects done today!

Laundry, Vacuuming, Sweeping and Mopping here I come!


Mattie

No comments:

Post a Comment